Kieu Anh Do has been praised by clients and colleagues as one of the best Vietnamese lawyers with deep knowledge and broad understanding of the legal systems of Vietnam, the US and international law. She has achieved a multitude of academic and professional successes. The following are a few of her many accomplishments:
- Ranked 1st in K15 class of Hanoi Law School;
- 1 of 5 foreign lawyers selected worldwide to study at Yale Law School under the visiting scholar program in 1995;
- Recipient of a Special Reward by the Management of Russin & Vecchi as recognition of her contribution to the firm’s practice in Vietnam;
- Took part in many complex and high-valued projects such as:
- A $28 million syndicated loan between 5 foreign banks and a leading commercial Vietnamese bank, which was the first one of this kind to be guaranteed by the central/state bank of Vietnam;
- Represented Phan Thiet Golf Club in a lawsuit again its Thai construction contractor;
- A $300 million project to build and operate a water factory in Ho Chi Minh City;
- Management Contracts between foreign management companies and owners of Omni and Marriott hotels in Vietnam;
- Business Co-operation Contract between VNPT and a foreign investor for the establishment and operation of the Mobiphone network in Vietnam.
- Advised numerous multinational corporations and banks doing business in Vietnam. Her list of clients include Colgate-Palmolive, American Standard, Bank of America, Citibank, BNP, Suez Lyonnais des Eaux, Exxon Mobile, LG, Marubeni, CT&D Group, Danao International, Fedex, Evergreen, etc.
- She was author and co-author of several articles on legal and economic issues published on Vietnamese and international newspapers and magazines (Vietnam News, Vietnam investment Review, Vietnam Economic Times, OFC Asia Pacific, etc.)